Wednesday, March 16, 2011

~for you~

picture by vivalafrenkie of deviant art~ my heart full with love thank you Allah~

 I love you
more than you ever know
everything that you do
everything that you sacrifice 
cannot be describe by words

everything that I do
can't repay back your kindness to me

your touch, your words, your love
your time for me
I really love you
cannot be describe by words

thank you Allah for giving me you
the greatest gift of all
I will do my best
As what I've promise you

I love you because of Allah

my family
is my life
my future
my happiness
my everything

my best friends
is the one with me
whether i'm happy or in sadness
to guide me
all the way to heaven
thank you.

lastly.
for my husband to be
if you are there, if you read this
I just want to say
I appreciate your presence
may Allah bless you
Allah is the best planner
hope we'll meet one fine day
with blessing from our family
for us to build up a family
with faith and perseverance to Allah

insyaAllah
amin.  

to everyone who knows me
whether you read this or not
I appreciate you in my life
thank you for being one

thank you Allah
for giving them to me


alhamdulillah.alhamdulillah.alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment