Monday, February 27, 2012

~Productive Muslim: Intro~

How to be productive as a muslim?

Assalamualaikum to all readers 

This is an introduction of what I'll be sharing after this.

I've attended 2 days seminar in UIA- How to be productive as a muslim?

how to be discipline?

how to remain consistent?

How to overcome our desire?

How to beat procrastination?

What is Productive Muslim?

All questions have been answered in this 2 days seminar

I'm glad to be one of the participant that attending this seminar. 

alhamdulillah.

InsyaAllah, I'll be sharing on tips and step by step towards how to become a productive muslim!

Pray for me, may Allah give me strength to write and share it here

may it benefits others as this course really give huge impact on me.

I'm not really good in English, so maybe I'll write in Bahasa.

stay tune for the next entry ^^


'To read it is not just the sake of reading as a student but preparing self to be a teacher or ambassador that can influence others too'
-Productive Muslim-

1 comment:

  1. Assalamualaikum..
    alhamdulillah ad org prgi. tercari-cari juga jika ad mana2 akhawat/ikhwah yg pergi dan dapat berkongsi ttg productive muslim ini.
    its ok, ukhti, you can explain it in Malay. So then, it easy for you and the readers. May you always in Allah bless.. ;)

    ReplyDelete